TDX Power, Inc. is dedicated to the delivery of reliable power and energy services — and to developing renewable energy solutions and protecting the environment.
The company operates several regulated utilities in Alaska and generates critical, must-run power in remote locations worldwide. TDX Power is a recognized expert in small utility systems and a leader in renewable energy power generation such as wind power and wind/diesel hybrid system design, implementation, and operation.
- Power Generation, Operations (including Regulated Utilities), and Maintenance
- Feasibility Studies and Consulting
- System Engineering and Design
- Earned Value Management System
- Design, Installation, and Commissioning
- Planning and Scheduling
- Application of Smart Grid Technology with Integration of Alternative Energies and Energy Conservation
What our clients say:
" I am very excited about the Tin City wind turbine energy project. This important milestone for the 611th Air Support Group will be the first renewable Air Force energy project in Alaska and is very timely, given the cost of fuel. Wind energy at Tin City should decrease our annual fuel consumption by 30 to 35%, about 85,000 gallons."